How To REALLY Use Google Part Four

How To REALLY Use Google Part Four
In the antecedent three installments of this series, we covered a advanced array of altered seek appearance and strategies application the (currently) a lot of accepted seek engine: Google.com
Today, I am traveling to yield one of the beforehand techniques of application the "wildcard" action "*" (the asterisk symbol, you know, the brilliant like thingy aloft the #8 on your keyboard) and accept some fun with it. Let's begin.

According to Google: "A wildcard in a Google seek concern can be adumbrated by an asterisk and will bout one or added absolute words of argument so that the concern matches a abutting arrangement of words." Here's an example:


A seek for [anti-spyware software *] will acknowledgment searches for "anti-spyware software programs" and "anti-spyware software applications". You could aswell seek for [ * spyware ] which will acknowledgment searches for "about:blank spyware", "remove spyware", "get rid of spyware", "anti spyware" and abounding others.

You can aswell ask Google a catechism application a wildcard like this:

[how do I abolish * spyware]

This concern will acknowledgment after-effects about how to abolish assertive types of spyware like:

"how do I abolish Kazaa spyware" and "how do I abolish Xupiter spyware" etc..

If you absolutely wish to aggrandize your seek horizons, try application added than one wildcard. Perform the seek [ how do I * * spyware] will acknowledgment resulys such as: "how do I ascertain adverse spyware" and "how do I get rid of spyware".

If you are absolute daring, use THREE agrarian cards like [how * I * * spyware] and Google will acknowledgment aback after-effects such as: "how did I get adulterated with spyware", "how do I abolish awful spyware" and "how can I get rid of spyware".

Starting to see the possibilities? Now go get Googling!

If you absent any of the aboriginal three installments in this series, you may acquisition them at: http://spyware.pcwash.com/articles_1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment